Sierra Sun election letters policy
May 27, 2014
In addition to the Sierra Sun's standard policy for editorial-page submissions, the Sun has the following guidelines for election-related letters.
The opinion pages are a forum for comments on candidates and political issues. However, the Sun will not publish personal attacks and reserves the right to limit the number of rebuttals.
If a letter is written as part of a campaign, the affiliation must be clearly stated. Political letters for the June 3 primary election will not be printed after the Wednesday, May 28, print edition of the Sierra Sun — that's today — including online at http://www.tahoedailytribune.com unless deemed necessary for a reply to a previous issue.
Questions about this policy may be emailed to Editor Kevin MacMillan at email@example.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call