Silicon Mountain to host Clear Capital President and Co-founder Kevin Marshall
December 5, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. – The Silicon Mountain Group, a network of technology professionals who live and work in the Tahoe / Truckee area, is pleased to welcome Kevin Marshall, president and co-founder of Clear Capital, who will speak on the challenges and rewards of running a technically focused company in the Tahoe Truckee region.
After starting in the spare bedroom in his Tahoe Donner home, Kevin has been a part of four technical startups in the Truckee region during the last 15 years and will highlight Clear Capital’s 12 years of growth headquartered in Truckee.
The meeting will be on Monday, Dec. 10, 6-8 p.m. at Pizza on the Hill in Tahoe Donner, 11509 Northwoods Blvd., Truckee. A $5 fee includes pizza and soft drinks. Before and after the discussion, there will be time for networking with other technology people who live and work in the Tahoe-Truckee region.
This month’s event is co-sponsored by New Leaders (NewLeaders.com) and Clear Capital (ClearCapital.com).
RSVP to TahoeSiliconMountain@gmail.com or find the “Silicon Mountain” group on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Join Silicon Mountain to learn more about the challenges and rewards of running a technically focused company in the Tahoe Truckee region.
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee receives Caltrans award for Mousehole project
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)