Streamline Consulting group moves to Brickelltown, west of Downtown Truckee
April 23, 2009
Streamline Consulting Group, based in Truckee, Calif., recently moved to a new location. The public participation and strategic planning consultancy, whose tagline is “Strategies for Community Impact,” moved from their previous location on Jibboom Street to a larger office at 10418 Donner Pass Road, Suite C, above Burger Me in the bustling Brickelltown district at the western end of downtown Truckee.
“Our new location allows us to expand to serve the growing needs we are seeing in the area of public participation,” said Streamline Partner Seana Doherty.
Owners Doherty and Lauren O’Brien founded Streamline Consulting Group in 2004. The group works collaboratively to bring unique solutions to a wide range of non-profit, governmental and socially responsible business clients who are working to give back to their communities. Their diverse and growing client list includes mental health systems, arts organizations, social service non-profits, conservation entities and businesses. For more information, call 582-6762 or visit http://www.streamlineconsultinggroup.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project