Sugar Bowland#8217;s Lake Mary Cabin Dinner series to benefit nonprofits continues
August 31, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Sugar Bowland#8217;s popular Lake Mary Cabin Dinner Series returns to Donner Summit featuring Chef Alan Davisand#8217; French-inspired California cuisine, served in a stunning lakeside setting below a Palisades backdrop. Dining will be offered most Saturday and Sunday evenings through Sept. 16, with seating offered 5:30-9 p.m. In addition, each Sunday evening will showcase a different nonprofit partner from the Truckee/Tahoe community, with a portion of the eveningand#8217;s proceeds benefiting their cause.
This summerand#8217;s Lake Mary Cabin Dinner Series dates, including special Sunday night nonprofit partner evenings:
Sept. 2, Benefiting Donner Summit Area Association)
Sept. 16, Benefiting the Tahoe Forest Health System Foundation
Every evening is open to the public and reservations are strongly recommended by calling 530-426-7002. Visit http://www.sugarbowl.com/lake-mary-dinners fo rmore information.
Trending In: Opinion
- Man identified in vehicle, rock crawling fatality
- Squaw claims victory in development lawsuit
- Man killed in rock crawling crash near Fordyce Lake Road
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 2: Employers cite housing for inability to find employees
- National Weather Service says haze from California fires is here to stay