Sugar Bowl’s Lake Mary Cabin Dinner series to benefit nonprofits continues
August 31, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. – Sugar Bowl’s popular Lake Mary Cabin Dinner Series returns to Donner Summit featuring Chef Alan Davis’ French-inspired California cuisine, served in a stunning lakeside setting below a Palisades backdrop. Dining will be offered most Saturday and Sunday evenings through Sept. 16, with seating offered 5:30-9 p.m. In addition, each Sunday evening will showcase a different nonprofit partner from the Truckee/Tahoe community, with a portion of the evening’s proceeds benefiting their cause.
This summer’s Lake Mary Cabin Dinner Series dates, including special Sunday night nonprofit partner evenings:
Sept. 2, Benefiting Donner Summit Area Association)
Sept. 16, Benefiting the Tahoe Forest Health System Foundation
Every evening is open to the public and reservations are strongly recommended by calling 530-426-7002. Visit http://www.sugarbowl.com/lake-mary-dinners fo rmore information.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport