Tahoe Art League’s 2010 Artist Studio Tour
July 30, 2010
The 3rd Annual Artists’ Studio Tour sponsored by the Tahoe Art League will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 30-Aug.1 and Aug. 6-8 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. View watercolor, oil, acrylic, pastel, silk painting, photography and sculpture at the 13 studio locations featuring 30 artists. Original works of art will be featured and many artists will have framed and unframed prints and greeting cards available for purchase.
Complimentary maps for the tour are available at the Art Center Gallery, Showcase Gallery, LTVA Visitor Center, and many other businesses around town. They are also available on-line at TALart.org. Once you plan your route, just follow the blue and white signs and arrows to the studios. If you have any questions, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP