Tahoe City’s Mother/Son Laser Tag a huge success
March 26, 2012
TAHOE CITY and#8212; The Tahoe City Parks and Recreation Department would like to thank all the loving mothers and their children who went out for their first ever Mother/Son Laser Tag event. More than 80 of Tahoe Cityand#8217;s finest young men, along with their mothers, had an evening full of laughs, smiles, sweat, and even a few tears (Laser Tag had to come an end at some point).
We would also like to thank the many volunteers who made this event possible as well as Tahoe House for their generous cake donation, Sean and#8220;The Balloon Guy,and#8221; and Danielle Hankinson of Danielle Hankinson Photography. Your help was crucial in making this event as successful as it was.
If you missed the event this year, be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for information on this event next March. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions contact the Recreation Office at 530-583-3440.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City