Tahoe City’s Mother/Son Laser Tag a huge success
March 26, 2012
TAHOE CITY and#8212; The Tahoe City Parks and Recreation Department would like to thank all the loving mothers and their children who went out for their first ever Mother/Son Laser Tag event. More than 80 of Tahoe Cityand#8217;s finest young men, along with their mothers, had an evening full of laughs, smiles, sweat, and even a few tears (Laser Tag had to come an end at some point).
We would also like to thank the many volunteers who made this event possible as well as Tahoe House for their generous cake donation, Sean and#8220;The Balloon Guy,and#8221; and Danielle Hankinson of Danielle Hankinson Photography. Your help was crucial in making this event as successful as it was.
If you missed the event this year, be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for information on this event next March. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions contact the Recreation Office at 530-583-3440.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood