Tahoe Forest Health system honors its volunteers
April 24, 2009
Tahoe Forest Hospital and Incline Village Community Hospital honored their volunteers with a celebratory reception in the Main Lobby of the hospital from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Volunteers at Tahoe Forest Health System include the Auxiliary members of Tahoe Forest Hospital and Incline Village Community Hospital as well as volunteers from 15 other organized groups such as the Cancer Advisory Council, Citizens Oversight Committee, Best of Tahoe Chefs organizing committee, Hospice and the Hospice Gift and Thrift stores, Pastoral Care and many more.
For information about volunteer opportunities at Tahoe Forest Health System, please contact Criss Rojas, Director of Volunteer Services at (530) 582-6643 or visit the website at http://www.tfhd.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing