Tahoe Forest Hospital District Board of Directors adds Ken Cutler
June 18, 2009
The Tahoe Forest Hospital District Board of Directors announced the addition of Ken Cutler, MD, MPH to their five-member board of directorsand#8217; roster recently. The vacancy was created by the resignation of MaryLou Austin, District Board member since December 1996.
Dr. Cutler is the current Health Officer for Sierra County and was a former Health Officer for Nevada County. In addition to his experience in public health, Dr. Cutler is board certified in general pediatrics and has worked for North Lake Pediatrics in Truckee as well as The Medical Group of Northern Nevada, the Reno Special Childrenand#8217;s Clinic and the Childrenand#8217;s Hospital in Oakland, Calif.
He received his medical degree from University of California, San Francisco, and a Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry from Yale University. He has lived with his family in Truckee for more than 16 years and is involved in a number of community organizations such as the Excellence in Education Foundation.
and#8220;I know Tahoe Forest Hospital as a medical provider, as a health partner and as a community member. When I was on staff, I was impressed by the care given at the hospital. I believe my experiences working on community health issues will benefit me as a board member,and#8221; said Dr. Cutler.
Tahoe Forest Hospital District board members serve a four-year term.
For more information about Tahoe Forest Hospital District, please visit the website at http://www.tfhd.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Amy Berry: Prop 3 critical to California’s water supply
- Don Rogers: Careful what you call crisis
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Perry Norris: Proposition 3 will help water supply, fire prevention in the Sierra Nevada
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)