Tahoe School of Music now open in Truckee
May 19, 2010
Are you interested in learning to play an instrument? Tahoe School of Music is now offering guitar, bass, ukulele and banjo lessons right here in Truckee. Private lessons are available to adults and children of all ages and group guitar lessons are available for adults. Tahoe School of Music is located at 10038 Meadow Way in Truckee, across the street from Wild Cherries, next to the Hospice Thrift Store.
Owner Ben Martin, graduated with a degree in Music from Sierra Nevada College and specializes in teaching people who think they have no musical talent. For more information visit http://www.tahoemusic.net, e-mail email@example.com or call (530) 448-6686.
In addition to teaching music, Ben hosts open mic every Tuesday night at the Fat in Tahoe City and performs regularly with Crystal Boutelle in the acoustic duo known as the After Eights.
Trending In: Opinion
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee