Tahoe Truckee Unified School District reaches out to community at large
November 10, 2010
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; In an effort to reach local citizens interested in keeping abreast of local schools, the Tahoe Truckee Unified School District will launch an outreach campaign to reach the community at large.
The TTUSD sends out an E-blast update twice a month to parents, and an E-newsletter on a quarterly basis. Community members who do not automatically receive these updates are invited to submit their e-mail address to Switchback Public Relations + Marketing to be added to the recipient list for the Dec. 1-2, 2010 newsletter.
E-mail addresses will only be used for TTUSD and those who sign up will be provided with the choice to and#8220;opt outand#8221; at any time.
Submit your e-mail address and indicate whether you are interested in receiving the twice a month e-blasts and/or the quarterly (four times per year) e-newsletter to email@example.com or call 530-550-2252 for more details.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Law Review: Supreme Court ruling on eviction after foreclosure