Take a trip to the Truckee pumpkin patch
October 4, 2011
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Fall is in the air, which means it’s time for the annual Pumpkin Patch Festival at Truckee Elementary School.
The whole family is invited for a goulish good time Saturday, Oct. 15, 10 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. Admission is event is free but event activities cost between $1 to $4 a piece.
In efforts to keep Truckee green, please take your own goodie bag. The Pumpkin Patch is one of Truckee Elementary’s largest fundraisers and every dollar raised at this event directly benefits the classrooms.
Event activities will include carnival games, pony rides, haunted house, a life-size maze, mini golf, and#8220;slime the witch,and#8221; Dia de los Muertos table, cake walk and more. Pumpkins will be available to purchase, as will food and treats of all kinds.
Costumes are encouraged. Please take part in one of Truckee’s greatest community events and#8212; rain, snow or shine, the event still goes on but will be held inside if needed. Truckee Elementary is located at 11911 Donner Pass Road. For more information on this event firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://te.ttusd.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- Truckee Traffic Report: Route 89 one-way operation; Westbound I-80 lane closure
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 3: Local entities aim to crack Tahoe’s housing crunch
- Wolverines make statement with win over Fernley