Thank you to Barton Home Health Hospice
December 19, 2017
A heartfelt thank you to the Barton Home Health Hospice team. The care, respect, kindness and consideration that was provided by the team of nurses attending to our mom, Joan Jack, was incredible.
Heather, Laura and Tina provided in home care, taking time to provide excellent care while creating an atmosphere of support and comfort. These women have an incredibly difficult job in caring for the terminally ill, and they do it with passion and consideration.
Thank you for spending the time caring for our mom, and helping us all through a difficult time.
The Jack Family
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers