The Family Resource Center of Truckee presents and#8216;Got baby/toddler? Want sleep?and#8217;
February 20, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Join San Francisco Bay Area perinatal educator and sleep coach Karen Pollak, founder of babies2sleep, for her popular sleep seminar for parents and caregivers of babies and toddlers, ages birth to 3.
If you are interested in learning what is getting between your young child and a good nightand#8217;s rest, then join this informative seminar, Saturday, March 3, at the Tahoe Forest Hospital Childrenand#8217;s Center, Truckee. Cost is $40 per couple, babies-in-arms welcome. Scholarships are available.
Karen will be defining her innovative and#8220;babies2sleep systemand#8221; and the top 10 foundation elements necessary for productive and restorative sleep.
Karen will discuss common mistakes parents (often unknowingly) make along with an overview of various sleep training techniques. Karen has helped hundreds of parents across the country (including many parents in the Truckee-Tahoe area) help their babies develop good sleep habits. Ask questions and let Karen help you help your child sleep.
For information and registration, contact Ruth Jackson Hall, 530-587-2513, ext. 110 or email email@example.com. Visit babies2sleep.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill