The Family Resource Center of Truckee presents ‘Got baby/toddler? Want sleep?’
February 20, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. – Join San Francisco Bay Area perinatal educator and sleep coach Karen Pollak, founder of babies2sleep, for her popular sleep seminar for parents and caregivers of babies and toddlers, ages birth to 3.
If you are interested in learning what is getting between your young child and a good night’s rest, then join this informative seminar, Saturday, March 3, at the Tahoe Forest Hospital Children’s Center, Truckee. Cost is $40 per couple, babies-in-arms welcome. Scholarships are available.
Karen will be defining her innovative “babies2sleep system” and the top 10 foundation elements necessary for productive and restorative sleep.
Karen will discuss common mistakes parents (often unknowingly) make along with an overview of various sleep training techniques. Karen has helped hundreds of parents across the country (including many parents in the Truckee-Tahoe area) help their babies develop good sleep habits. Ask questions and let Karen help you help your child sleep.
For information and registration, contact Ruth Jackson Hall, 530-587-2513, ext. 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit babies2sleep.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- BREAKING NEWS: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)