There’s a new real estate brokerage in town
November 3, 2010
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate moved into western Nevada’s residential real estate market last week when Pleasanton, Calif.,-based Mason-McDuffie partnered with the company. Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate’s (formerly Prudential Nevada Realty) brand switch brings a bright new look and a broad array of consumer-centric real estate services to the area.
“Now that we’re a ‘greener’ company, we are bringing a new perspective in real estate to this environmentally sensitive area – from offering a virtually paperless transaction using eSignatures to the advice and information our website provides to homeowners and consumers alike,” said Cathy Harry, branch manager, emphasizing that Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate has always been a company with a strong focus on environmentally sound business practices.
Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate lifestyle-focused brokerage, which the company claims is the new real estate business model, not only serves homebuyers and sellers, but it also caters to homeowners and the general public by providing all types of how-to content and information that focuses on all things related to the house and home, according to Harry.
“We are the premiere one-stop-shop for all of the region’s real estate needs and our partnership with one of the nation’s most well-known ‘house and home’ brands has exponentially increased our ability to gain recognition and to market homes,” said Harry.
Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate is among the nation’s top 20 real estate brokerages with a sales volume of $2.8 billion in 2009. The franchise agreement is the largest in the industry to date, as Mason-McDuffie adds 1,900 real estate agents and 36 offices to Better Home and Gardens Real Estate.
“Owned by Meredith Corp., Better Homes and Gardens has been a staple in American life since 1924. The brand represents a true passion for the home with a deep commitment to homeownership that builds quality of life for individuals, families and communities,” said Mason-McDuffie Chairman of the Board Ed Krafchow.
Recommended Stories For You
– Kate Walsh on behalf of Better Homes and Gardens Mason-McDuffie Real Estate.
Trending In: Opinion
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Amy Berry: Prop 3 critical to California’s water supply
- Don Rogers: Careful what you call crisis
- Perry Norris: Proposition 3 will help water supply, fire prevention in the Sierra Nevada
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges