Top Truckee hair stylist returns
December 1, 2011
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; The former owner of the Wild Hair Salon in Downtown Truckee, Janelle Berg-Hirschbek, returns to work in time for the holidays.
Janelle has been a licensed hair stylist for 22 years and gained her experience and talent in a prestigious salon in Orange County before moving to Truckee in 1995. Her expertise with color and cuts defined her as a top hair stylist and her clients grew in number. Because Janelle loves to ski and snowboard she immediately knew Truckee was home.
Janelle met her husband Erik Hirschbek 10 years ago and they now have two beautiful children, Shane and Josslyn. They are a skiing family but also enjoy camping, fishing and biking. Both children are in school and Janelle has decided to continue her profession.
As the holidays approach, you may call her for an and#8220;Introductory Offerand#8221; which consists of a free hair cut with color or a 1/2 off haircut. Either one is available on your first visit by calling 530-448-1126. Janelle will be at Hair By Beth, in Downtown Truckee.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits