Truckee eats up Cannibal Cruise
July 28, 2010
The Truckee Optimist Cluband#8217;s 20th Annual Cannibal Cruise Classic Car Show, held July 9-11 at Truckee-Regional Park, was a very fun event and netted approximately $18,000 to go toward programs, sponsorships, grants and college scholarships for area youth.
and#8220;Attendance was down a bit this year due to the economy and competing activities in the Truckee/North Tahoe area,and#8221; said Norm Nicholls, event spokesman. and#8220;However, we were very pleased with the feedback from the car owners, vendors and attendees which indicated that everyone had a great time. We-are beginning to gear up for the biggest and best Cannibal Cruise ever next July 8, 9 and 10.and#8221;
The Truckee Optimist Club wants to thank all the sponsors, participants, and local community members who helped make this event happen.
and#8212; Submitted via email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges