Truckee Hotel is haunted again!
October 29, 2010
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; The haunted Truckee Hotel will be bigger and better than ever, according to General Manager Tim Tonachella.
A professional production company will set up smoke machines, a P.A. system, and and#8220;all the scary music the kids could wantand#8221; just before the Downtown Truckee parade.
In addition to the outside show, Burger Me!, the Downtown Merchants Association and hotel staff transformed three rooms into tales of ghosts, terror and woe.
Itand#8217;s part of the Halloween festival in the Train Depot, 5-7 p.m. Parade through Downtown Truckee, trick or treat with Downtown merchants and tour the haunted Truckee Hotel.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show