Truckee police reports
January 25, 2007
The following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from Jan. 17 to Jan. 24
– At 11 a.m. on Rocky Lane two vehicles were involved in an accident.
– At 1:20 a.m. on Donner Pass Road a person sustained injuries in a single-vehicle roll-over. The driver was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving.
– At 1 p.m. on Donner Pass Road there was a single-vehicle accident.
Recommended Stories For You
– At 4 p.m. on Interstate 80 officers were dispatched to a physical fight in progress on a Greyhound bus. The bus stopped at the westbound CHP scales and one man was arrested.
– At 6:05 p.m. on Industrial Way an off-duty police officer reported a driver who was swerving. An on-duty officer pulled the vehicle over and arrested the driver on suspicion of DUI.
– At 9:45 p.m. on Highway 89 north a driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI after hitting another vehicle.
– At 9:24 on Highway 89 south at Donner Pass Road a driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI after she struck another vehicle.
– At 8:20 a.m. on Jeffrey Pine Road no one was injured in a two-vehicle accident.
– At 9:45 a.m. on Spring Street someone hit a parked car
– At 9 a.m. on Hirschdale Road a man requested ambulance assistance after he accidentally discharges his firearm while cleaning it. The bullet entered his left hand and lodged in the bed.
– At 4:20 p.m. on Deerfield Drive a driver struck a pedestrian while allegedly under the influence of alcohol. The driver was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, child endangerment and DUI.
– At 4:40 p.m. on Donner Pass Road a verbal argument took place between the driver and passenger of a vehicle. The driver was placed under arrested on suspicion of DUI and child endangerment. The two children in the car were placed into temporary Child Protection.
– At 3:30 p.m. Truckee police registered a transient sex offender.
– At 11 a.m. Truckee police registered a sex offender
– At 11:30 p.m. on Brockway Road at Palisades Drive a driver was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
– At 3:40 a.m. on Palisades Drive an intoxicated male was arrested while attempting to break into a business.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short