What is Pullen Realty Group doing right in Truckee?
February 10, 2010
TRUCKEE and#8212; Pullen Realty Group has relocated and expanded their office to 11270 Donner Pass Road in Brickelltown, Downtown Truckee. Pullen Realty has seen an increase in business even as many local real estate offices have been consolidating or closing.
Owners Nick Pullen and Buff Wendt worked with local commercial broker James T. Macdonell, of Main Street Commercial Real Estate, to locate and negotiate their new office space.
Pullen Realty Group provides real estate sales and luxury second home rental services to homeowners in Lake Tahoe and Truckee.
and#8220;Nick and Buff wanted an office space that was highly visible and centrally located to better service their growing clientele,and#8221; said Macdonell. Macdonell represents local business owners looking to reduce their rental costs or relocate their business operations.
Read more about James Macdonell at http://www.MainStreet-Commercial.com or call 553-4055.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project