What Tahoe summer activity are you most looking forward to? | Word on the Street
June 23, 2015
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What summertime activity are you most looking forward to at Lake Tahoe?
Here are this week's responses, as asked in Carnelian Bay:
Richard Gretsch, Save Mart produce clerk, Carnelian Bay: "A lot of hiking with my dog, Aspen. I love kayaking and just bought a paddleboard, so I can't wait to try that out."
Paul Tipia, restaurant employee, Kings Beach: "Swimming."
Christine Madden, retired teacher, Carnelian Bay: "Kayaking — that's the main thing, and maybe a little golf."
Paul Sorensen, Gar Woods server, Carnelian Bay: "Fishing, some fantastic hikes around the lake and also dipping into the lake, of course."
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week