What Tahoe summer activity are you most looking forward to? | Word on the Street
June 23, 2015
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What summertime activity are you most looking forward to at Lake Tahoe?
Here are this week's responses, as asked in Carnelian Bay:
Richard Gretsch, Save Mart produce clerk, Carnelian Bay: "A lot of hiking with my dog, Aspen. I love kayaking and just bought a paddleboard, so I can't wait to try that out."
Paul Tipia, restaurant employee, Kings Beach: "Swimming."
Christine Madden, retired teacher, Carnelian Bay: "Kayaking — that's the main thing, and maybe a little golf."
Paul Sorensen, Gar Woods server, Carnelian Bay: "Fishing, some fantastic hikes around the lake and also dipping into the lake, of course."
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020