Where the Sidewalk Ends and the Railyard Begins mixer tonight
October 19, 2011
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Join Elizabeth and Olof Carmel of The Carmel Gallery and Nancy and Rick Holliday, developers of Truckee Railyard Wednesday, Oct. 19, 5-7 p.m. for a cool Truckee Chamber Mixer and#8220;Where the Sidewalk Endsand#8221; at the Carmel Gallery and the adjacent recently completed Truckee Railyardand#8217;s mixed-use building, 9940 Donner Pass Road, Truckee.
Check out a great new selection of exceptional art and home accessories at Carmel Gallery and get your first glimpse of Truckee Railyardand#8217;s brand new mixed-use building next door. Enjoy a glass of wine provided by the Pour House along with appetizers and warm coffee drinks by Bonzai Coffee, who will be opening the new and#8220;Where the Sidewalk Ends Cafeand#8221; in the new Railyard Building.
The Carmel Gallery will offer a special 20 percent discount (start your Christmas shopping early!) for all purchases during the festivities. For more info call 530-582-0557.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City