Word on the Street: Are you looking forward to farmers market season at Truckee-Tahoe?
May 31, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: Are you looking forward to farmers market season at Truckee-Tahoe?
Here are answers, as asked Friday in Truckee:
Wendy Robinson, veterinarian, Tahoe City: "Oh yeah, definitely. I just love the fresh fruits and vegetables, getting it local … I love it."
Patrick Kelly, musician, Truckee: "Yeah, without a doubt. I just like the whole vibe; shopping outside, and usually it's organic. I love it."
Eric Daniel, teacher, Truckee: "Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fresh summer fruit."
Wendy Tylka, physical therapist assistant, Truckee: "Absolutely. I like having access to the seasonal fruit — the local seasonal fruit — because my daughter loves it."
Trending In: Opinion
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million