Word on the Street: Are you looking forward to farmers market season at Truckee-Tahoe?
May 31, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: Are you looking forward to farmers market season at Truckee-Tahoe?
Here are answers, as asked Friday in Truckee:
Wendy Robinson, veterinarian, Tahoe City: "Oh yeah, definitely. I just love the fresh fruits and vegetables, getting it local … I love it."
Patrick Kelly, musician, Truckee: "Yeah, without a doubt. I just like the whole vibe; shopping outside, and usually it's organic. I love it."
Eric Daniel, teacher, Truckee: "Yeah, I'm looking forward to the fresh summer fruit."
Wendy Tylka, physical therapist assistant, Truckee: "Absolutely. I like having access to the seasonal fruit — the local seasonal fruit — because my daughter loves it."
Trending In: Opinion
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City