Word on the Street: How are you preparing for the winter season at Tahoe-Truckee?
November 10, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's Word on the Street question: How are you preparing for the winter season at Tahoe-Truckee?
Check out the below answers, as asked Monday in downtown Truckee:
Gustavo Pena Espinoza, party rental company owner, Truckee: "Most important is to put on good tires on cars and keep water at home and in cars."
Phoebe Landre, Realtor, Truckee: "Bracing myself by going to Mexico."
LeAnne Fletcher, works in retail, Truckee: "I'm getting good snow tires."
Jerry Blackwill, retired, Truckee: "I'm so used to it that I've already hired SnowTech to do (snow) removal, I drive a 4-wheel drive vehicle and I own a snowblower."
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP