Word on the Street: How do you spend your free time on rainy days at Truckee-Tahoe?
May 12, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: How do you spend your free time on rainy days at Truckee-Tahoe?
Here are answers, as asked Monday in Truckee:
Kevin Dewald, attorney, Truckee: "Mountain biking in the mud. During this last rain it was on Alder Creek out at the Tahoe Donner area."
Tenaya Durfy, retail, Truckee: "I walk my dog in the rain. I live in Tahoe Donner and I walk her along Alder Creek."
Luke Holloway, rope access technician, Truckee: "I usually go running. I like to run in the rain — usually around Donner Lake."
Dana Springman, project administrator, Truckee: "I try to get stuff done inside the house so when it's sunny I have time to go out and do what I want."
Trending In: Opinion
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl