Word on the Street: How do you spend your free time on rainy days at Truckee-Tahoe?
May 12, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: How do you spend your free time on rainy days at Truckee-Tahoe?
Here are answers, as asked Monday in Truckee:
Kevin Dewald, attorney, Truckee: "Mountain biking in the mud. During this last rain it was on Alder Creek out at the Tahoe Donner area."
Tenaya Durfy, retail, Truckee: "I walk my dog in the rain. I live in Tahoe Donner and I walk her along Alder Creek."
Luke Holloway, rope access technician, Truckee: "I usually go running. I like to run in the rain — usually around Donner Lake."
Dana Springman, project administrator, Truckee: "I try to get stuff done inside the house so when it's sunny I have time to go out and do what I want."
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Law Review: Supreme Court ruling on eviction after foreclosure