Word on the Street: What was your favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday?
February 9, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What was your favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday?
Here are answers, as asked Monday in Truckee:
Patrick Hourigan, resort real estate, Tahoe Donner: "Broncos winning. I'm from Colorado originally. They gave us a good game — all defense."
Jen Ellermeyer, self-employed, Truckee: "Spending time with friends and family and enjoying different aspects of the game, including the entertainment aspect, and just watching a good competition."
Haven Ritchie, physician, Glenshire: "That nobody was at the resorts, so I could go ski and hang out, because I didn't watch the Super Bowl."
Evan O'Malley, deli clerk, Olympic Valley: "I worked so I didn't even watch it. So I guess my favorite part was probably the beer after work."
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council