Word on the Street: What was your favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday?
February 9, 2016
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What was your favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday?
Here are answers, as asked Monday in Truckee:
Patrick Hourigan, resort real estate, Tahoe Donner: "Broncos winning. I'm from Colorado originally. They gave us a good game — all defense."
Jen Ellermeyer, self-employed, Truckee: "Spending time with friends and family and enjoying different aspects of the game, including the entertainment aspect, and just watching a good competition."
Haven Ritchie, physician, Glenshire: "That nobody was at the resorts, so I could go ski and hang out, because I didn't watch the Super Bowl."
Evan O'Malley, deli clerk, Olympic Valley: "I worked so I didn't even watch it. So I guess my favorite part was probably the beer after work."
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra