Word on the Street: What’s your favorite Tahoe/Truckee resort to ski or ride?
December 8, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What's your favorite Tahoe/Truckee area resort to ski or ride?
Here are the answers, as asked Monday in Truckee:
Martha Waters, CNA, Truckee (part time): "Sugar Bowl. It's just always a good time up there, and you can find hidden treasures everywhere."
Kyle Flick, hospitality, Kings Beach: "Squaw's the king. No doubt about it. (It) just has the acreage; (it's) just the biggest."
Scott Adam, Wanderlust festival production, Incline Village: "Mt. Rose. I like Mt. Rose because it's family based, quiet and it's got a very personable feeling."
Bree Waters, construction project manager, Truckee: "It would have to be Squaw because it's a world-class resort and you can ski there without ever getting bored. It's always challenging."
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project