Word on the Street: What’s your New Year’s resolution for 2016?
December 29, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What's your New Year's resolution for 2016?
Here are answers, as asked Sunday in Truckee"
Dee Dee Daley, retired, Truckee: "To try and stay heathy and be more caring."
Jeff Hughes, carpenter, Truckee: "(To) start a woodshop and spend more time with family."
Beverly Imbarato, retired, Truckee: "To conquer (my) cancer."
Terry Delasalle, oil and gas businessman, Montgomery, Texas: "I haven't thought of one (yet). I've been too busy thinking about coming out to see my son and being with the family."
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee receives Caltrans award for Mousehole project
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)