Word on the Street: What’s your New Year’s resolution for 2016?
December 29, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What's your New Year's resolution for 2016?
Here are answers, as asked Sunday in Truckee"
Dee Dee Daley, retired, Truckee: "To try and stay heathy and be more caring."
Jeff Hughes, carpenter, Truckee: "(To) start a woodshop and spend more time with family."
Beverly Imbarato, retired, Truckee: "To conquer (my) cancer."
Terry Delasalle, oil and gas businessman, Montgomery, Texas: "I haven't thought of one (yet). I've been too busy thinking about coming out to see my son and being with the family."
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits