Word on the Street: What’s your New Year’s resolution for 2016?
December 29, 2015
TRUCKEE, Calif. — This week's question: What's your New Year's resolution for 2016?
Here are answers, as asked Sunday in Truckee"
Dee Dee Daley, retired, Truckee: "To try and stay heathy and be more caring."
Jeff Hughes, carpenter, Truckee: "(To) start a woodshop and spend more time with family."
Beverly Imbarato, retired, Truckee: "To conquer (my) cancer."
Terry Delasalle, oil and gas businessman, Montgomery, Texas: "I haven't thought of one (yet). I've been too busy thinking about coming out to see my son and being with the family."
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project