World-class skier, climber to speak at Hospice Benefit
October 17, 2007
The Hospice Benefit will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 at the North Tahoe Conference Center in Kings Beach.
The evening will include a gourmet meal, silent auction and guest speaker Eric Alexander, an adventurer, world-class skier, climber and mountaineer who was part of the team that guided Erik Weihenmayer, a blind climber, to summit Mount Everest in 2001.
All proceeds from the event will go to benefit Tahoe Forest Hospice Services.
For more information or to receive an invitation to the event, call 550-2300.
Trending In: Opinion
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke