World-class skier, climber to speak at Hospice Benefit
October 17, 2007
The Hospice Benefit will be held Saturday, Oct. 20 at the North Tahoe Conference Center in Kings Beach.
The evening will include a gourmet meal, silent auction and guest speaker Eric Alexander, an adventurer, world-class skier, climber and mountaineer who was part of the team that guided Erik Weihenmayer, a blind climber, to summit Mount Everest in 2001.
All proceeds from the event will go to benefit Tahoe Forest Hospice Services.
For more information or to receive an invitation to the event, call 550-2300.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat