Person found dead at mobile home park
October 10, 2006
A person was found dead in Coachland mobile home park when fire personnel responded to a possible gas leak in the Truckee neighborhood.
Truckee Fire Protection District arrived on scene at the mobile home park at about 12:45 p.m. on Tuesday to discover the person was dead, said Gene Welch, Truckee fire’s public safety and information officer.
No information has been released about the deceased at this time.
It is not known if the reported gas leak has any connection to the person’s death, said Welch.
Truckee police arrived on scene and are currently conducting an investigation, he said.
Welch said the fire department left the scene after ensuring the location was safe.