Angler catches large brown from Loch Leven Lodge
April 9, 2009
On March 21 Kyler Coxson caught a 26-inch brown trout from the deck of Donner Lake’s Loch Leven Lodge.
Coxson was celebrating his 20th birthday.
The fish was measured and released back to the water.
The funny thing is, the night before, he completely dismantled his sister Rachael’s pink fishing pole (with a light-up reel) trying to fix it for her, eventually calling it worthless. You guessed it ” the next morning the pole wasn’t so worthless.
Trending In: Sports
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million