Angler catches large brown from Loch Leven Lodge
April 9, 2009
On March 21 Kyler Coxson caught a 26-inch brown trout from the deck of Donner Lake’s Loch Leven Lodge.
Coxson was celebrating his 20th birthday.
The fish was measured and released back to the water.
The funny thing is, the night before, he completely dismantled his sister Rachael’s pink fishing pole (with a light-up reel) trying to fix it for her, eventually calling it worthless. You guessed it ” the next morning the pole wasn’t so worthless.
Trending In: Sports
- Truckee women claim XTERRA titles
- Dayton high school denied request to play in easier division
- Truckee Tahoe Junior Golf Tour opens season
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- World-class granite: Local climbing outfits help to access Truckee-Donner’s unparalleled routes
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Truckee native and family kick off tribute tour around the country
- Truckee High School Class of 2018 goes out in style
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit