Angler catches large brown from Loch Leven Lodge
April 9, 2009
On March 21 Kyler Coxson caught a 26-inch brown trout from the deck of Donner Lake’s Loch Leven Lodge.
Coxson was celebrating his 20th birthday.
The fish was measured and released back to the water.
The funny thing is, the night before, he completely dismantled his sister Rachael’s pink fishing pole (with a light-up reel) trying to fix it for her, eventually calling it worthless. You guessed it ” the next morning the pole wasn’t so worthless.
Trending In: Sports
- Truckee hammers South Tahoe for Sierra Bowl victory
- Southern League tennis teams sweep state finals
- Finishing strong: Bellon surpasses 3K career passing yards; Wolverines close regular season with Sierra Bowl
- Mercogliano surpasses 5,000 career passing yards in North Tahoe victory
- Truckee’s Flynn finishes runner-up at state golf tourney