Boat ramp to close after Oct. 1
September 21, 2017
In a sure sign that fall is near, the El Dorado Beach Boat Ramp at Lakeview Commons is no longer open Mondays through Wednesdays.
The partial closure took effect Sept. 18. The ramp will remain open from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Thursday through Sunday for the rest of September. Last launch each day is at 4:30 p.m. The last day of boat ramp operations will be Sunday, Oct. 1.
The maximum boat length is 23 feet. The boat length is subject to change due to water levels. The boat ramp passes under Lakeview Avenue and there is a bridge with a maximum 12 foot clearance.
Trending In: Sports
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million