California Enduro Series makes a stop at Northstar California Resort on Aug. 26-27
August 25, 2017
The California Enduro Series will make a stop at Northstar California Resort for the sixth of eight rounds of mountain bike racing. Racing will take place on Saturday, Aug. 26, and Sunday, Aug. 27, and will also serve as the second round of the California Enduro Series Golden Tour.
The race will take cyclists on long climbs followed by steep descents on Northstar's blue, black, and double-black trails.
The pro and expert categories will include six stages over two days, covering a total of 33 miles.
During the two days of racing, Northstar will have a limited number of bike and multi-use trails open to the public. Limited terrain lift tickets will be available to the public for $40 during race days. For a full list of open trails visit NorthstarCalifornia.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Grocery stores back on table for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council looks to restore McIver Dairy property