Diane Kalliam crowned Tahoe Donner Women’s Golf Club champ
August 30, 2012
Diane Kalliam was named the 2012 Tahoe Donner Women’s Golf Club Champion with a two-day combined low gross total of 171, while low gross runner-ups Fran Macomber and Bettye Carmichael tied at 181.
Barbara Reamer won 2012 Low Net over the field with a two-day combined total of 141, which includes a second-day net of 65. The tournament was held Aug. 21-22.
First Flight winners include Lydia Stang with a 146 (including a second-day net of 70), Shirley Westfall and Carol Louderback. Second Flight winners were Lois Parsons with a 149 (including a second-day net of 71), Linda Olsen and Chris Lodge. Third Flight winners were Margot Fulmer, Agnes Kowal and Sandy Gautschi, who finished in a dead-heat tie for first with a low net of 150.
The Tahoe Donner Women’s Club consists primarily of Tahoe Donner property owners. The season runs from late May to mid October and the course is open to the public.
Throughout the season they play a variety of games on Tuesdays and hold tournaments, including Match Play, Invitational or Member-Guest, and Club Championships. There are about 80 playing members.
For questions or to contact the club board, email email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Truckee women claim XTERRA titles
- Dayton high school denied request to play in easier division
- Truckee Tahoe Junior Golf Tour opens season
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- World-class granite: Local climbing outfits help to access Truckee-Donner’s unparalleled routes
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Truckee native and family kick off tribute tour around the country
- Truckee High School Class of 2018 goes out in style
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit