Diane Kalliam crowned Tahoe Donner Women’s Golf Club champ
August 30, 2012
Diane Kalliam was named the 2012 Tahoe Donner Women’s Golf Club Champion with a two-day combined low gross total of 171, while low gross runner-ups Fran Macomber and Bettye Carmichael tied at 181.
Barbara Reamer won 2012 Low Net over the field with a two-day combined total of 141, which includes a second-day net of 65. The tournament was held Aug. 21-22.
First Flight winners include Lydia Stang with a 146 (including a second-day net of 70), Shirley Westfall and Carol Louderback. Second Flight winners were Lois Parsons with a 149 (including a second-day net of 71), Linda Olsen and Chris Lodge. Third Flight winners were Margot Fulmer, Agnes Kowal and Sandy Gautschi, who finished in a dead-heat tie for first with a low net of 150.
The Tahoe Donner Women’s Club consists primarily of Tahoe Donner property owners. The season runs from late May to mid October and the course is open to the public.
Throughout the season they play a variety of games on Tuesdays and hold tournaments, including Match Play, Invitational or Member-Guest, and Club Championships. There are about 80 playing members.
For questions or to contact the club board, email email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Tahoe races recognized by nation’s oldest association of running organizations
- North Tahoe’s Anderson, Murnane win high school Nordic opener at Sugar Bowl
- Lakers skiers look to continue winning ways at Alpine Meadows
- Ski wrap: Hurt leads Nor-Am Cup standings as tour heads to US
- North Tahoe’s Lady Lakers ride to second straight slalom win at Alpine Meadows
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe now serves as a lakewide pet care, resource network
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter