Former Truckee soccer player Jeremy Adams signs letter of intent
April 21, 2009
Former Truckee High soccer player Jeremy Adams signed a national letter of intent to play for the University of Hawaii at Hilo men’s soccer program.
“We’re very excited to get the caliber of player found in Jeremy,” said UHH head coach Cam Camarena. “Jeremy is a very strong, skillful, aggressive and hard-working player. Add to that his academic achievements and Jeremy is an ideal and very welcome addition to our program.”
Adams was a first-team All-Conference sweeper and captain at Yuba College this past year. He also earned academic All-Conference recognition.
A four-year starter in high school, Adams was voted first team All-League and All-State recognition as a junior at Truckee. He made first team All-League in his lone year at Nevada Union High School. Along with being Nevada Union’s team captain, Adams was the most valuable offensive player and class valedictorian.
Adams completed his associate of art degree in business administration and accounting. He plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree and post-graduate degrees in both fields.
Trending In: Sports
- Dayton high school denied request to play in easier division
- Truckee Tahoe Junior Golf Tour opens season
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- World-class granite: Local climbing outfits help to access Truckee-Donner’s unparalleled routes
- Lake Tahoe bike ride raises $4.7 million for cancer research