Incline sports clearance exams offered for upcoming school year
August 3, 2017
With high school and middle school sports' season fast approaching, the Incline Village Community Hospital is offering sports clearance exams for the upcoming school year.
The hospital will be offering cash-pay, sports clearance exams for school-aged children in the Incline Village and Crystal Bay communities for $35. The exam satisfies the requirements for Incline school sports programs, and will take place on Thursday, Aug. 10, from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., by appointment only.
For additional information, or to schedule an appointment, call Incline Health Center at (775) 831-6200.
Trending In: Sports
- North Tahoe girls sweep podium at Alpine Meadows (GALLERY)
- Truckee snowboarder Toby Miller claims fourth at world championships
- Truckee boys pick up pair of wins ahead of season finale
- Truckee state baseball, soccer champions honored
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- THE SUN NOW: Live coverage from the newsroom (Live Scanner)
- Another storm headed for Lake Tahoe this week