Nevada Wolf Pack snap losing streak with 77-62 win over Radford
December 18, 2017
Eric Musselman expected more out of his Nevada Wolf Pack men’s basketball team on Sunday, Dec. 17.
“We have to get a lot better,” said Musselman after the Wolf Pack’s methodical 77-62 victory over the Radford Highlanders at Lawlor Events Center. “The good thing is we got a win by 15 points. But we know we have to get much better.”
The victory snapped a mini two-game losing streak for the Wolf Pack, now 9-2. The smallest home crowd of the season (7,272) also saw the Wolf Pack extend its home winning streak to 10 (five this year), dating back to last year.
“The building lacked enthusiasm,” said Musselman, who is now 34-4 at Lawlor since taking over the Wolf Pack two years ago. “But I think we had a lot to do with that.”
Trending In: Sports
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)