Nevada Wolf Pack snap losing streak with 77-62 win over Radford
December 18, 2017
Eric Musselman expected more out of his Nevada Wolf Pack men’s basketball team on Sunday, Dec. 17.
“We have to get a lot better,” said Musselman after the Wolf Pack’s methodical 77-62 victory over the Radford Highlanders at Lawlor Events Center. “The good thing is we got a win by 15 points. But we know we have to get much better.”
The victory snapped a mini two-game losing streak for the Wolf Pack, now 9-2. The smallest home crowd of the season (7,272) also saw the Wolf Pack extend its home winning streak to 10 (five this year), dating back to last year.
“The building lacked enthusiasm,” said Musselman, who is now 34-4 at Lawlor since taking over the Wolf Pack two years ago. “But I think we had a lot to do with that.”
Trending In: Sports
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)