NTHS to host athletic training seminars
August 6, 2007
The North Tahoe High athletic department is hosting two days of seminars presented by Bigger Stronger Faster on Aug. 9-10 to teach athletes and coaches how to properly use the school’s new weight training center.
On Aug. 9, a clinic designed to teach coaches how to use equipment and practices specifically for their sport will be held from 2-4 p.m.
The “Be an 11” seminar, a motivational event for athletes and coaches, will take place from 6-9 p.m. the same day. Aug. 10 will be Day 1 for strength and conditioning from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. in the NTHS gym.
Seminars are open to all North Tahoe athletes and are sponsored by the North Tahoe Booster Club.
Trending In: Sports
- Injured skier rescued off Jobs Peak after avalanche
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Eastern U.S. snowboard company lands at Squaw Valley as part of wild ride through country
- Squaw Valley’s Cashman picks up Nor-Am win at Snow King
- Truckee girls, North Tahoe boys open postseason