NTHS to host athletic training seminars
August 6, 2007
The North Tahoe High athletic department is hosting two days of seminars presented by Bigger Stronger Faster on Aug. 9-10 to teach athletes and coaches how to properly use the school’s new weight training center.
On Aug. 9, a clinic designed to teach coaches how to use equipment and practices specifically for their sport will be held from 2-4 p.m.
The “Be an 11” seminar, a motivational event for athletes and coaches, will take place from 6-9 p.m. the same day. Aug. 10 will be Day 1 for strength and conditioning from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. in the NTHS gym.
Seminars are open to all North Tahoe athletes and are sponsored by the North Tahoe Booster Club.
Trending In: Sports
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)
- Truckee’s Ryan Funk wins first Junior SUP World Championship
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- Third annual Captain Nordic Day at Auburn Ski Club set for Saturday
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers