Open enrollment begins for youth ski and snowboard programs at Diamond Peak
November 29, 2017
Diamond Peak Ski Resort announced open enrollment for the mountain's six-week Sunday Kids Ski Program and Sunday Junior Ski & Snowboard Program.
Diamond Peak instructors will lead sessions designed to teach and improve youngsters’ riding and skiing during six Sundays throughout the winter months. Registration for the programs opened on Tuesday, Nov. 28 and runs through Dec. 15, and has limited admission.
The Sunday Kids Ski Program is for children ages 4-6, according to information from the resort, and is comprised of six lessons running from January through March. The program includes a season pass, complimentary equipment rentals on lesson days, and discounted lift tickets at $45 for parents. Cost of the program is $300.
The Sunday Junior Ski & Snowboard Program is for children ages 7-12, and includes six lessons running from January through March, and includes a complimentary lift ticket and equipment rentals on lesson days, and discounted $45 lift tickets for parents. Cost of the program is $240.
Call (775) 832-1130 or stop by the Child Ski Center (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.) for more information and to register.
Trending In: Sports
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)