Pinnacle Tahoe Volleyball Club registration open
November 12, 2015
Registration is open for the Pinnacle Tahoe Volleyball Club until Nov. 13, with tryouts set for Nov. 18-19.
The club offers teams in the 18-and-under, 16-and-under, and 14-and-under age-groups. If there is enough interest, there could also be a 12-and-under age-group, though these players should sign up for the 14-and-under tryouts.
Cost to register is $25, with a $20 late fee after Nov. 13. Walk-up registrations is not available.
Pinnacle Tahoe is affiliated and has background checks with USA Volleyball and AAU. The club welcomes players from all schools and communities including Truckee, Tahoe City, Kings Beach, Incline Village, Reno and beyond.
Team members attend two practices per week from January through May at Alder Creek Middle School in Truckee. Based on the age-group schedules, teams compete in regional and national level competitions in Reno, Sacramento, the Bay Area and Las Vegas.
Information about club fees, forms, practice schedules, competition schedules, age-group definitions and coach bios are available at http://www.PinnacleTahoeVolleyballClub.com. To complete eligibility to participate, all club fees and forms must be submitted by their respected deadlines as outlined on the club website.
Recommended Stories For You
To register, visit the club website or contact coach Mike Welch at Mike@PinnacleTahoeVolleyball.com or 530-448-0519.
Trending In: Sports
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- World-class granite: Local climbing outfits help to access Truckee-Donner’s unparalleled routes
- Squaw Valley Kids Adventures Games returns for fifth year
- Tahoe City’s Kimble, Truckee’s Bohm win Squaw Valley Half Marathon
- Truckee River to remain low near Tahoe City
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City