Registration available for Peak Volleyball clinics
September 17, 2015
Peak Volleyball is hosting two volleyball clinic series in October and November at the Truckee Donner Community Recreation Center.
All clinics are led and coached by Mike Welch, a former NCAA Division I and II championship college head coach and USA Youth National Team head coach. The clinics will use the latest technology in coaching, including speed radar gun, instant visual feedback with tablet video, HDTV demo videos and more.
Each six-session clinic series is designed for fourth through ninth grades to learn the game, improve skills, and prepare for school and club tryouts. The clinics are open to girls of all experience levels from beginner through advanced. Players are grouped by experience. Light balls are available for younger participants.
The Volleyball Foundations Clinic Series from Oct. 12-27 includes six sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays from 4:45-6 p.m. The Volleyball Tryout and Season Preparation Clinic Series also includes six sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays from Nov. 2-17.
Cost is $190 for each six-clinic series, or save $30 by registering for both clinic series at the same time for $350. All players will receive a free custom Peak Volleyball backpack to carry their volleyball gear.
Trending In: Sports
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Squaw’s Ganong finishes 10th in final World Cup downhill, Bennett ends year seventh in downhill standings
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- North Tahoe’s Mattson drives in 15 runs, opens year 10-for-10 hitting
- Lakers clip Nighthawks, advance to league semis