Registration open for Woodward Tahoe camp at Boreal
February 21, 2012
Donner Summit, Calif. and#8212; Woodward Tahoe is built and ready to embrace the evolution of snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding and BMX at Boreal Mountain Resort.
Shredders from around the country can now hit up Boreal to ski and board under the summer sun. Not to be left out, skaters and BMX riders will get stoked on the parks, jumps and ramps that Woodward Camps are known for.
The Woodward Tahoe campus will boast a full on-snow terrain park complete with a superpipe, jump line and jib line for five weekly sessions.
Off the snow, campers will find an indoor skatepark, multiple outdoor skate spots, six Olympic trampolines and three foam pits.
Pre-session headliners include Bjorn Leines, Andrew Brewer, Tanner Hall, Phil Casabon and Henrik Harulut.
Those who register before April 1 will save $200 off the on-snow camp sessions. Book today at http://www.woodwardtahoe.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Currys haven’t yet set bet, but thrilled to be in Tahoe for ACC
- Stanley Cup champion T.J. Oshie donation fetches highest bid at Gene Upshaw Golf Classic
- Tahoe Fund announces 2018 Signature Projects
- How to safely cross the 72-mile ride around Lake Tahoe off your bucket list
- Breaking down Lake Tahoe’s best kayak trip along West Shore