TDRPD offering open gym, fall basketball league
August 21, 2007
The Truckee-Donner Recreation & Park District is offering adult drop-in basketball for $3 per player. The open gym is offered year-round Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the Veterans Building in downtown Truckee from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. There will also be drop-in basketball in the Alder Creek Middle School gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 p.m. from Sept. 11-20.This is a good way to get in shape for the fall basketball league.
The Truckee-Donner Recreation & Park District is offering a fall basketball league on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from Sept. 25 through December. The league will have two divisions: The A league will play mostly on Thursday evenings and the B league will play the majority of its games on Tuesdays. Games may occasionally be held on Wednesdays. Cost is $250 per team, due at sign up. The season will consist of eight games and playoffs. Games will take place at Alder Creek Middle School from 6-9 p.m. For more information call the TDRPD at 582-7720.
Trending In: Sports
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP
- Truckee’s Ryan Funk wins first Junior SUP World Championship
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort celebrates season opener with new triple chairlift (VIDEO)
- Truckee man in good health after near-fatal ski accident in Russia