Tahoe City business seminars address new laws and marketing
Have you had employee involuntary seperations (i.e. fired or laid off) from Sept. 1, 2008 to Dec. 31, 2009? Your small or large business is required to notify your old employees of the new changes made by the Stimulus Bill’s new laws effective March 1, 2009. Get prepared.
How the Stimulus Bill affects your Small Business
Thursday, March 26, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Speaker: Michael Saab, PWA Insurance
· The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Impact on Employers
· Best Practices in Managing Your 401K Plan
· Commercial Liability
Spread the word, get your business heard
Thursday, April 2, 8:30 a.m. ” 9:30 a.m.
Speaker: Michael Bennett, Publisher Sierra Sun
· Creative Local Marketing Tactics
· Setting Yourself Apart from Your Competition
· Right Time, Right Place, Right Message
Seminars will be held at Sawtooth Ridge Cafe, 877 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City. Free for Chamber members/$10 non-members. Breakfast available from Sawtooth for an additional fee. Please contact Chamber Manager Kym Fabel at (530) 581-8764 or email@example.com if you have any questions.