Tahoe Forest Health System presents the Women’s Wellness Weekend at the Village at Squaw Valley
November 6, 2008
Ladies, does two days of education, relaxation and rejuvenation designed especially for women sound good? The 18th Annual Women’s Wellness Weekend is happening this Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 8 and 9 in The Village at Squaw Valley with activities, health and wellness workshops, and useful information geared toward women in all stages of life.
The cost for the event is $40 per person. For more information about Women’s Wellness Weekend call 587-3769, or to register for the event go to http://www.regonline.com/2008www. Sponsored by the Tahoe Forest Health system. Find following a schedule of events.
Saturday’s sessions will focus on disease prevention and education specifically for women: Balancing your life, stress reduction, mindful eating, natural solutions for mid-life hormonal changes, creativity and healing, skin care, breast and osteoporosis. A sampling of Saturday’s seminars:
– Principles of transformation: Tools for well-being
– From mindless to mind-full eating: A fun, lively and engaging talk on mindful eating
– Ten easy steps to a healthier home
Recommended Stories For You
– From pimples to hot flashes: The hormonal challenges experienced across the lifespan
– Sports coaching session: You can do it, just “tri”
– The new balance-new strategies in creating balance in your work and personal lives
– Sex in the city
– How to get the body you want with the time you have
Sunday’s activities include a full health fair along with a guided meditation, a power walk, and group exercise classes. Daughters aged 6 to 14 are welcome for a special “Girls on the Run” session. Details on all sessions along with the full agenda available at http://www.regonline.com/2008.
The Village at Squaw Valley is offering special lodging rates for participants. For more information about lodging at the Village at Squaw Valley and the special Women’s Wellness Weekend rate, call (888) 767-1907