Truckee police reports
he following police reports are collected from Truckee Police Department and Nevada County Sheriff’s Office reports from July 26 through July 31.
– At 11:30 a.m. on Interstate 80 westbound at the agricultural station, an unknown suspect allegedly stole the victim’s property that had been left in the roadway for a construction project.
– At 8 p.m. at Truckee River Regional Park, a juvenile was cited and released to a parent on scene on suspicion of possession of alcohol during Concert in the Park.
– At 10 p.m. on Canterbury Lane in Glenshire, a juvenile reported her ex-friend had been calling and egging her parent’s house since she told friend not to contact her.
– At 7 p.m. on Nordic Lane in Tahoe Donner, a report that a neighbor was allegedly driving recklessly while reporting party was taking a walk in the street.
– At 7:50 p.m. on Stockholm Way in Tahoe Donner, a subject went to a relative’s residence, violating an existing domestic violence restraining order. Subject was contacted at the residence and was arrested in violation of domestic violence restraining order. On arrival at the jail, the subject was found to allegedly be in possession of another person’s property and was also booked for appropriation of property by finder.
– At 3:05 p.m. at West River Street across from the Hendrickson building, a female reported her ex-husband had fallen into the river. He was found to be unharmed and an information report was filed.
– At 12 a.m. on Tamarack Road near Donner Lake, a subject reported observing his stolen vehicle in the area and followed it to the Donner Lake address. The vehicle was located at the residence and was recovered.
– At 4 a.m. on Barnes Drive, subject was sleeping in a bedroom with a female friend when the female’s two brothers came into the room, grabbed subject out of bed, and forced him out of the house. Once outside the house, one of the brothers allegedly kicked the subject in the face. The subject signed a citizen’s arrest for both brothers, who were cited and released.
– At 10:30 p.m. on Glenshire Drive at The Strand, subject was driving when a person driving behind her began tailgating. When the subject pulled over to allow the driver to pass, the driver stopped and got out of their vehicle. The driver ran to the rear of the subject’s car and hit a can against the vehicle’s rear window, causing the window to break. The driver then returned to their car and left the area.
– At 12 a.m. subject was arrested on suspicion of violation of probation due to alleged alcohol intoxication. The subject reported she had been at a party the night before and her jewelry was stolen. The subject had no idea where the party was, who was there, or what happened to her jewelry.
– At 2 a.m. on Deerfield Drive, an officer stopped a vehicle after it rolled through a stop sign. The driver was found to be in possession of a methamphetamine pipe and was allegedly under the influence of a controlled substance. The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and theft.
– At 11:50 a.m. on Estates Drive, subject called 911 to report a friend with alcohol poisoning. The Truckee Fire Protection District and the police were on scene, and found the friend extremely intoxicated. The person was transported to Tahoe Forest Hospital by paramedics and was cited and released for violation of probation.
– At 9:40 a.m. on Beckett Place in Glenshire, there was a verbal dispute between a live-in boyfriend and girlfriend, who are in the process of ending their relationship, over the ownership of their dog. An information report was taken.
– At 4:20 p.m. on Donner Pass Road at the bus depot, officers responded to a report of an alleged drunken subject who had fallen and sustained minor abrasions to his head. The subject was arrested and transported to the jail on suspicion of public drunkenness.
– At 11:25 p.m. on Martis Valley Road, the reported suspect approached the apartment manager at the manager’s residence and got into a verbal altercation about the parking situation at the apartment complex where the suspect lives. The suspect left the manager’s apartment and drove through the complex at a high rate of speed. The apartment manager would like the suspect prosecuted for the incident.