Truckee Sanitary District COVID-19 response to ensure reliable service, keep employees safe
From a news release:
In order to ensure the Truckee Sanitary District’s ability to continue to provide essential sewer service to the greater Truckee area and to protect the health of TSD’s employees, their families, and the public by reducing the transmission of the COVID-19 virus, TSD has temporarily modified their operations as follows:
- The TSD Administration and Field Operations buildings located at 12304 Joerger Dr. will be closed to the public starting Thursday, March 19, 2020 until further notice.
- TSD will continue to provide all essential services including inspections.
- Customers may contact TSD via email or phone as follows:
– Sewer emergencies – (530) 913-0011
– General inquiries or inspection scheduling – (530) 587-3804 or Info@truckeesan.org
- Additional information, including the TSD Board Meeting schedule, agendas, and minutes, is available on the TSD website at http://www.truckeesan.org The District thanks you for your patience and cooperation during these challenging times. The Truckee Sanitary District (TSD) is the public agency responsible for the collection and conveyance of wastewater in the greater Truckee Area. Formed in 1906, TSD is governed b y a 5-member publically elected Board of Directors. TSD holds Board Meetings on the third Thursday of each month at its Administration Building located at 12304 Joerger Drive, Truckee, CA 96161. For more information on TSD call (530) 587-3804 or visit.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Lake Tahoe, Truckee, and beyond make the Sierra Sun's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
‘Why to These Rocks’: Community of Writers celebrates fifty years of annual workshop with poetry collection
Edited by Lisa Alvarez, and introduced by long-time poetry director and former U.S. Poet Laureate, Robert Hass, “Why to These Rocks” tells part of the story of the Community of Writers through work produced in…