North Shore sheriff’s report
The following police reports are collected from Placer County Sheriff’s Office reports from April 16 to June 7.
– An unknown suspect entered the Northstar at Tahoe season pass office and reportedly removed $700 in cash from a locked safe.
– Reported on June 4, a cell phone valued at $179 was stolen while in the victim’s son’s possession at North Tahoe Middle School.
– Unknown suspects removed 16 miscellaneous liquor bottles from the bar at River Grill in Tahoe City. The items were valued between $400 to $1,504.
– On Highway 28 near Tonopalo Resort at 10:15 p.m., a man was stopped on suspicion of erratic driving. A drunken driving evaluation was conducted and he was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.
– Two juvenile suspects approached a victim at the Kings Beach Elementary basketball courts and forcefully took his skateboard.
– Unknown suspects stole a for sale sign and flower pot valued at $60 from the front of a rental house on the 500 block of Rawhide Drive in Tahoe City.
– Someone reportedly stole a bike, valued at $3,000, from an unsecured bike rack on the victim’s BMW.
– A man was arrested by the California Highway Patrol on suspicion of driving under the influence after leaving the Lake Forest campground/boat ramp.